Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43

Thread: A question about the fan club board

  1. #11
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    OMG!!!

    There's a name I didn't expect to see there yet!!! [img]frown.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    *is being nosey* Who's that?

  2. #12
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jen:


    *is being nosey* Who's that?
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I'll send you a message with the name over on the D-zine board, OK? She's been known to lurk on here and I don't want to cause any trouble [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL

  3. #13
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks you two I got both your messages [img]smile.gif[/img] Now I've gotta see if I can work that out now!

    Janie xx

  4. #14
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:


    I'll send you a message with the name over on the D-zine board, OK? She's been known to lurk on here and I don't want to cause any trouble [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Okay, no we dont wanna cause any trouble.. like me last night in your thread [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    You didn't cause any trouble Jen, it was just a misunderstanding. It was that other girl that wouldn't let it drop (even though she was defending you). Don't give it a second thought, OK? [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    You didn't cause any trouble Jen, it was just a misunderstanding. It was that other girl that wouldn't let it drop (even though she was defending you). Don't give it a second thought, OK? [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    OK [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I see you worked out the page function [img]wink.gif[/img]
    I had to abbreviate my all my words coz of that 150 character limit! I just cant get out what I want to say in 150 characters.. I had trouble staying within the 2000 character limit on the Sony BBS for PMs! LOL I dont know if my reply went through though, coz my comp froze just as I sent it.

    Janie, did my Attn message thingy to you work?

  7. #17
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Yep Jen the attention message worked [img]smile.gif[/img] Could you enlighten me on how to do it cos I don't know if what I did worked or not LOL *scratches head*

    Janie xx

  8. #18
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    I got your reply Jen [img]smile.gif[/img]

    As I said to Janie, you can't have much of a bitch with only 150 characters, can you? LMAO [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:

    As I said to Janie, you can't have much of a bitch with only 150 characters, can you? LMAO [img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    LMAO too true! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie, the Attn thingy works like this.. You go to 'More options' then "address book" Add a user to your address book.. then when you post a message, that users name will be in the box above where you post.. highlight their name and post as normal *wonders if that was a good explanation*
    If what you tried to do was send me an Attn thingy, then that didnt work coz your sent me a page [img]confused.gif[/img] *confuzzled* hehe

  10. #20
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    oooh - I didn't know there was an attn thingy. I've just been using the page option [img]confused.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •